Meme - Day 1, a song

As a way to get through this whole NaBloPoMo thing, I picked up a meme from one of the other journals I read. Here's the gist:

day 01 | a song
day 02 | a picture
day 03 | a book
day 04 | a site
day 05 | a youtube clip
day 06 | a quote
day 07 | whatever tickles your fancy

So today is day one and that means I need to post about a song. Hmm... I think I'll put ITunes on shuffle and see what it spits out.

Never Again - Kelly Clarkson (right click, open in new window)

Perfect. I love Kelly Clarkson. I know she's a product of American Idol but, since she was the first one, I feel like maybe she is taken a bit more seriously than some of the more recent winners. And she's put out more than one CD so that's something. Anyway, I have them all (I think) and every once in a while I'll put a CD in while I'm driving and sing along at the top of my lungs. Because that's what you do with Kelly Clarkson songs. Plus, it's EXCELLENT music if you're ever dumped. Not that this currently applies to me, but it has in the past. Some guy really pissed her off once, I think. Kelly Clarkson is also my default karaoke selection, on the rare occasions when I can be convinced to sing. I really should look into downloading some of it for Rock Band, that would be AWESOME.

Comments

You've been doing fine up til now without a meme, IMHO. I've been enjoying the glimpses into the daily life of Emily. But, okay.
Emily M said…
Ah, but the meme will only take me to the 18th (if I've done my math right). Glimpses into the daily life of Emily will resume for the end of the month, definitely.