Moon in the Morning

This was the sight that greeted me this morning as I was waiting for my bus to work:

It's not often that you get to see an almost full moon during daylight hours. It was much nicer in person, but I did my best.

In other news, there have been developments in the ongoing bankruptcy process at my company. You can find the news here. I think that it's good news, over all, but we'll see how it plays out. The important part is that I still have a job, yay! And tomorrow is another day.

Tonight Andy and I made a potato, sausage, mushroom bake thing-y that was absolutely delicious. It needs a bit of tweaking and then I will definitely post it on the family food blog so all can enjoy it. Yum.

Happy almost Friday!

Comments

santini said…
Nice photo. It's a minority opinion, I know, but I like the light at that time of day.

The Genmar news is still a little fuzzy, but sounds promising. What's really needed apparently, is more people buying boats.

Potato, sausage, mushroom Hot Dish? Sounds good.