As I am sure my loyal readers can tell, it's been quite some time since I last blogged. So what have I been up to since then? A brief summary:
- I've been doing quite a bit of biking on the new bike, at least until it was simply too cold/wet to do so. Welcome to October, I guess.
- I attended possibly the greatest sporting event of my life so far (well, that I've actually attended) - the tie-breaker to decide the division title between the MN Twins and the Detroit Tigers. Seriously, it was an unbelievable game. Words can't do it justice, but this video gives you a general idea of how exciting it was. AWESOME.
- It snowed, and this was on October TENTH. Boo.
- I went to a MN Wild game (yay, hockey!) with free tickets from work. Those are some seriously good seats. Here's the view:
- And I've been making A LOT of cranberry bread with the 2 lb bag of berries I got at the farmers market. Here's my latest effort:
Yes, it really does look that good in person. Yum!