Parisian Nostalgia

Elsewhere on the intertubes (it's a series of tubes, haven't you heard?), my traveling companions from May have been posting photos from our trip to France. It's made me all nostalgic, and got me thinking about going again. Since I won't be doing that anytime soon, despite the fact that the Paris Boat Show (50th Anniversary Edition) is in December, I thought I'd follow suit and post some photos of my own. More specifically, the elevator series all together in one place. Here goes:





It really was a VERY small elevator. Just ask Mom - she wouldn't even get in it. I coaxed her into it one time and I thought she was going to have a panic attack with just the two of us in it.

Ah, Paris... even the elevator was distinctly Parisian.

Comments

Jimi said…
Nice photos. Those people look to be crazies. I think I have a couple of shots that are very, very similar. Maybe I'll post them on one of the slow days this month.
I love the elevator series. It looks like all the crazies are having a great time.