Wedding Photos

So you may have heard that EMSA and I got married last week. It's been posted dutifully on the various family blogs here and here. We had such a wonderful wedding day - everything went off without a hitch. Thank you to everyone who came to the reception and helped us celebrate the first day of the rest of our lives together. You all made us feel so loved. And to those of you who helped make it happen - we couldn't have done it without you. Particular thanks to my dear friend Desi, my wedding planning assistant, and to our totally kickass wedding photographers.

Speaking of photography, here is one of my absolute favorites (we got the CD of photos in the mail yesterday):


I'll be putting more photos up on our wedding blog/website in the near future. They are all SO GREAT! We have the rights to all the photos (there are tons!), so just let me know if you want any prints. Now back to my regularly scheduled life with my new husband. We are working on using as many of our awesome wedding gifts as possible. The stand mixer and immersion blender both had their turn yesterday. Today, who knows?

Comments

Mom said…
I LOVE that picture and your blog post is so sweet. I am filled with joy thinking about your wedding day and all those who helped make it so special. Life is good!
Santini said…
Very nice photos. Your photographers did a great job.
Emily M said…
Santini - Thank you, we are very happy with all the photos. You and Jim took some nice ones too!