Christmas Concert Reherasal

I just returned from "the band, the" rehearsal, as I always do at this time on Tuesdays. We are the midst of prep for our annual holiday concert, this year entitled "A Calhoun Christmas." Since some of my fine readers will not be able to make it for the concert, I thought I'd search around YouTube for some of the highlights. So, without further ado...








And my personal favorite, which is also the least traditional of the line-up:


So, so good. We have other pieces, of course, but these are the ones that were the easiest to find on YouTube. Also, the rest are medleys so it's harder to pick out one thing for a clip. It's going to be a wonderful concert.

Now time for bed, where I am sure Calvin will be curling up shortly as well. Here they are on a morning as I was getting ready for work.

Yes, Lucy got cat hair all over the shirt I was planning to wear that day. This is why we have lint rollers

Comments

Mom said…
She is sitting on your white shirt. So naughty! But, of course, cat hair can be removed and she looks very happy.
Thanks for the preview of your band's Christmas concert. I am looking forward to it.
I am also looking forward to tomorrow: cranberry bread baking day!
Santini said…
It sounds like you're having fun with this. And getting into the spirit of the season. Nice music!