Important Bicycle Content

Two things.

Thing one: This happened yesterday. She is 4 years and not even one month old.


Video available via Instagram and Facebook.


Thing two: This happened today. The whole family has now gotten a new bike in the last two weeks.


Happy to provide some positivity during the COVID-19 stay-at-home uncertainty.

A few notes for posterity... I've been working at home since that adorable girl's 4th birthday. Last ate in a restaurant about a week before that. Unprecedented, scary, and no end in sight. Stay safe, all.

Comments

Ah, new bike fever. Looks like an excellent addition to your stable. And perfect for riding with the family, it looks like it would be fun to ride. I look forward to some early ride reports.
Grandma Barbara said…
Sweet tyke (I love her SO much) and nice bikes! Thank you for this great post.
Emily M said…
I took it for a brief spin around Lake Nokomis this afternoon. It is extremely fun to ride.
That’s exactly how I feel about my Sirrus, except today, of course. (Story on my blog.).
Gino said…
No front derailer and an 44 tooth chain wheel with an 11 speed 11-42 cog cassette. Very urban, nice.
There’s a lot of gears on that rear cassette. New age stuff.
Emily M said…
Also of note... Hydraulic disc brakes. Full details here:

https://allcitycycles.com/bikes/super_professional_apex_1