NaBloPoMo: Looking Back

As I usually do (although I didn't get to it last year), I thought I'd round up this blog-everyday-for-a-month month with a retrospective of my 4 favorite posts from each year. First, to find the last retrospective and copy and paste... and realize that we've been doing this for a long time now, wow. Way to persevere!

NaBloPoMo 2012
Pannekoekun Huis
70 Years!
1996 Ford Taurus
New House: Part 6A

NaBloPoMo 2011
Day 1: Leaves!
Calvin the Video Star
Cat Ownership 2.0
Dance Your Cares Away

NaBloPoMo 2010:
Turkey Day
Stuffed Squash
Happy Birthday, Grandpa!
Beauty of Fall

NaBloPoMo 2009:
Turkey Day, Part 2
Old Friends
Day 5 - A YouTube Clip
Moon in the Morning

NaBloPoMo 2008:
Pasta Carbonara
A Day in the Life
Yes We Did
88 Years Young

NaBloPoMo 2007:
Les Aventures de Domo-Kun
Sunday in France
A 10 Hour Day
A Month of Posts - Day 1


It's been fun once again and, as I said last year, I hope I can keep up with the blogging more frequently. Goodness knows I have MORE than enough photos of the cat to blog pretty much indefinitely. I mean, come on, look at how cute he is!


IMAG0657

Comments

I can't believe we've been doing this for six years! I loved getting to see your new house, glimpses of your daily life, and of course -- Calvin.
Mom said…
I enjoyed the walk down memory lane. I also was surprised it has been 6 years. Way to go lead blogger! (It WAS your idea.)